Terms of Sale
-TERMS OF SALE-
1. By browsing, accessing or using this website or by using any facilities or services made available through it or by transacting through or in it, the Buyer has agreed to be legally bound by the terms and conditions herein contained.
2. We reserved the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and it is the Buyer responsibility to review these terms and conditions before doing any purchase.
3. These terms and conditions shall apply to all orders and contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of all Products. When the Buyer submits an order to us, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of the Products, this shall in any event constitute the Buyer unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nevertheless, nothing in these Terms and Condition affects your statutory rights.
4. These Terms of Sale shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by the Buyer. Any conditions that the Buyer submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or orally, are expressly waived and excluded.
5. The Terms of Sale shall continuously to be binding unless it has been mutually agreed to be varied and duly signed by both contracting parties herein.
6. When making an order, the Buyer must register for an account on this Website and the Buyer must follow the instructions on the Site to place an order and to change prospective order before submitting to us.
7. Upon placement of an order made by the Buyer, the total charges payable by the Buyer including taxes and shipping if applicable, and any other applicable delivery charges. The figure stated therein shall be deemed to be final upon payment made by the Buyer.
8. An order is deemed to be confirmed upon full payment of the Product and receiving confirmation from us.
9. All payment for the purchase of the product may be made via credit or debit cards (MasterCard or Visa), PayPal, Bank Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer and other method of payment generally applicable in commercial business and accepted by our Company. Irrespective of the method of payment, we shall only be bound to deliver the Product upon clearance of the payment in full.
10. The Buyer shall ensure that any payment using either credit or debit card shall have sufficient credit or fund to pay the payment as per order, including packaging and courier cost. In furtherance to the above mentioned, the Buyer shall be able to validate the details of the credit and/or debit card upon any enquiry made by us and we reserve full right to cancel an order in the event that we have a reasonable believe that the payment was made under fraudulent activity.
11. We reserved the right to obtain validation of the Buyer payment details before delivering the Buyer with the Product ordered.
12. When a Buyer submit his/her/its order to our website, the Buyer is agreed to be subjected to the Terms of Sale on the date of submission of the order. The Buyer is responsible to review the latest Terms of Sale before placing the order.
13. An order remains valid as an offer until effective acceptable by the issuance of our Order Confirmation or revoked, when we receive revocation notice by the Buyer, whichever earlier.
14. We shall not be obliged to supply the product to the Buyer until we have accepted the Order of the Buyer. Unless acceptance is expressly accepted by us, email, letter, fax or other type of communication shall serve for information purposes.
15. Upon acceptance, we will provide the Buyer with the order reference number and details of the Product that the Buyer have ordered.
16. We may refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason whatsoever, including unavailability of supplies of the Product.
17. Any mistake made by the Buyer in placing an order may be rectified by contacting our contact center. However, we have absolute discretion whether or not to accept the Buyer’s proposal of any rectification.
18. All the information submitted by the Buyer must be accurate and not misleading.
19. Any failure or delay by us in exercising our right under these Terms of Sale and/or other specific terms and conditions stipulated herein shall not operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies of it or any way modify or diminish our rights under the Terms of Sales.
20. If any clause in these Terms of Sale shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceable shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms of Sale shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
21. You are responsible for all access to the website through your internet connection or devices and for bringing these Terms of Sale to the attention of all such persons.
22. All the content, detail presentation of any product in this website shall only constitute an invitation to treat.
23. The Buyer is not allowed to use this website for fraud, criminal or unlawful, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, discriminatory, offensive harassing, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, hateful defamatory, political, impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body.
24. The Buyer shall, at all times, agree to comply with any instructions on the use of this website which will be provided by us from time to time.
25. Whilst we endeavor to make the website available, we cannot be held liable for any reasons in the event that the website is unavailable at any time or for any period, for any reason whatsoever. We make no warranty that the Buyer access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free due to the nature of the internet which may be interrupted. In addition, we may occasionally carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions to the website.
26. We do not warrant that the website will be compatible with all hardware and software which the Buyer may have used. We shall not be liable for damaged to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of the Buyer access to or use of the website or the Buyer obtaining any material from, or as a result of using the website.
27. We shall not be liable for the actions of any third party arising out of any reason whatsoever.
28. We shall not be liable to the Buyer for any breach, hindrance, or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hacker, supplier, governments or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrest, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with the public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
29. We shall ensure that the collection, use and disclosure of the Buyer personal data is consistent with the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and the relevant Privacy Law in place in each jurisdiction that we operates in. It is acknowledged that personal data collected and processed is obtained voluntarily and with the consent of the Buyer.
30. The Buyer shall ensure all the products purchased from the platform is fully allowed, acceptable and in full compliance with the laws at the place of delivery, and the Company shall not be held liable for any products retained and/or confiscated by the custom of the country of delivery. In the event a letter of clearance is needed the Buyer shall be responsible at his/her/its own costs to obtain such clearance.
31.The Buyer shall be fully responsible for all taxes, fines, and/or any other payments imposed by the Governments in the process of purchasing and taking the delivery of the products.